gift voucher terms and conditions
the following terms and conditions set out in this policy apply to all gift vouchers purchased online.
- gift vouchers are valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- gift vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, be returned, or used in conjunction with any other coupon or voucher.
- your gift voucher should be treated as cash. it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- only one gift voucher can be used per transaction.
- if your order total is less than the value of the gift voucher, the remainder will be credited to the voucher and be redeemed on your next purchase. you can check on the balance of your voucher on bedouinsociete.com
- if your purchase exceeds the gift voucher value, the balance must be paid by credit card or debit card and paid at the time of purchase.
- any items purchased using the gift voucher cannot be returned for cash, any itemed returned will be replaced with a new gift voucher to the value of that item. please read our returns policy.
- you are responsible for your gift voucher and are liable for all transactions made using your voucher.
- gift vouchers cannot be on-sold, re-sold, or used in connection with any marketing, advertising, or promotional activities unless prior written approval has been granted by bedouin SOCIETE.
- if you are giving the gift voucher to another person, you should ensure the recipient is aware of the terms and conditions that apply to the gift voucher and the relevant expiry date.
- once your gift voucher has a nil balance it cannot be reactivated.
- bedouin SOCIETE is not liable for delivery of a gift card to an incorrect address, non-existent address, or invalid email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- bedouin SOCIETE reserves the right to cancel a gift voucher if deemed necessary.
- shipping costs are applicable to all gift vouchers
- bedouin SOCIETE reserves to change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish changes on bedouinsociete.com. you should check terms and conditions when you visit bedouinsociete.com. terms and conditions are valid to your voucher at the time of purchase and you should keep a copy of terms and conditions available to you at time of purchase.
“ gift voucher” means voucher card, gift card.
“ card balance” means unspent value of a gift voucher
“expiry date” means funds whether full or remaining will not be available for redemption. gift vouchers have a 24-month expiry after date of purchase.